Our bullet resistant wood doors are designed to meet UL 752 standards.
- Single Door: 4’0” x 8’0”. Sizes greater than 8’0” high are subject to mill acceptance.
- Pairs: 8’0” x 8’0” Sizes greater than 8’0” high are subject to mill acceptance.
|UL752 Level||Door Thickness||3070 Weight (Pounds)||4070 Weight (Pounds)|
|Level 1||9 mm full metal copper jacket with lead core||124||8||1175||358||3|
|Level 2||.357 Magnum jacketed lead soft point||158||10.2||1250||381||3|
|Level 3||.44 Magnum lead semi wad-cutter||240||15.6||1350||411||3|
|Level 6||9 mm full metal copper jacket with lead core||124||8||1400||427||5|
- Bullet Resistant Core as required by BR level
- No Added Urea Formaldehyde Bullet Resistant Core as required by BR level
- Veneer – All species available
- No Added UF as an option·
- Plastic Laminate
- Customer supplied door skins
Butt Hinges – Due to the heavy weight of the Bullet Resistant doors, we recommend that Pivots or Continuous Hinges be used. However we will allow butt hinges as long as they are rated for the weight of the door.
Locks/Strikes & Flushbolts:
Mortise / Cylindrical – Hospital Latch included
Surface Vertical Rods & RIM Exit Devices – Concealed Vertical Rods are not allowed
Top & Bottom Flush bolts
Raceway / Magnetic Switches
Additional preps are available.
- Bullet Resistant Metal Edge & Astragal
Lite sizes are available up to 1,296 square inches per leaf. Total area of cutout cannot exceed 40 percent of door area (30” wide or 54” high maximum). Metal lite frame kit and bullet resistant glass must match UL level requirement of project. Lite cutout must be at least 3-1/4” from any edge or any hardware cutout.
- Cut Sheet
- Specs & Tech Data
- Installation Instructions
- UL752 Specs
- UL752 Specs and Ammunition